On Saturday January 25th at 9am Bobby will be presenting McGruff Talks to Kids About Gun Safety, which was developed by the National Crime Prevention Council in partnership with the National Shooting Sports Foundation, whose Project ChildSafe is the largest, most comprehensive firearm safety education program in the United States.
This Seminar is geared to children in grades K-6 and their families, but all are welcome.
Topics to be Covered
- Teach children how to stay safe if they find a gun at home or see a friend with a gun.
- Reinforce that children should never handle a gun without adult supervision.
- Remind children of their responsibility to inform a trusted adult if they see a friend with a gun.
- Enlist parents/guardians in teaching and participating in and practicing gun safety at home.
- Encourage children, parents/guardians to sign McGruff’s Gun Safety Pledge.
Day & Time
Saturday January 25th 9am
This seminar should only run about 45 minutes
Blue Cord Firearms 1481 Southford Road, Southbury, CT 06488
Space will be limited. This seminar is completely free of charge, but if you would like to attend, please register using the form on this page. Be sure to include the names of all those attending with you, so we have an accurate head count. Thanks!