This 3-hour classroom only course focuses on Connecticut’s Use of Force Laws as it relates to firearms. The class will also include other pertinent firearms laws for the State of Connecticut.
Topics to be covered include:
- CT’s Status as a Stand Your Ground State
- CT’s Status as a Castle Doctrine State
- Defense of Property
- Citizens Arrest
- Possession of Firearms on Property Banning Firearms
- Assault Weapons and Large Capacity Magazines
- Unlawful Discharge of a Firearm
- Criminal Liability for the Acts of Another
- Responsibility Regarding Storage of Loaded Firearms
There are no prerequisites for this course.
40 Richards Avenue, Norwalk, CT 06854
$75. Payment in full is require to register. Fee is transferrable, not refundable.
You will receive a confirmation email with all of the class details. If you do not see this email in your inbox, please check your Spam folder.